Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,025 (R$ 5,796) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)