Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,616 (R$ 4,960) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)