Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.616 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,057 (E£ 16,056) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)