Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.864 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,745 (E£ 16,496) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)