Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / TTD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 83% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,607 (13,796 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)