Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.134 INR / TTD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 125% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,521 (16,629 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)