Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.945 INR / TTD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 96% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,451 (12,313 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (28 minutes ago)