Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,905 (5,579 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)