Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.067 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,298 (6,565 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)