Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.801 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,846 (4,031 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)