Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.458 INR / PGK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,055 (6,760 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)