Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.905 INR / MUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,199 (₨62,572) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (37 minutes ago)