Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 INR / MUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,178 (₨66,009) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)