Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,087 (378,638 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)