Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21473 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,749 (622,864 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)