Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.264 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,424 (R 25,347) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)