Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.054 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,115 (R 15,852) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)