Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.871 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,130 (R 16,449) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)