Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 INR / HTG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,501 (113,358 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)