Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 INR / HTG
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,691 (133,444 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (41 minutes ago)