Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,817 (Rp 15,967,201) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)