Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,738 (Rp 18,647,388) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)