Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,554 (Rp 14,728,046) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)