Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,289 (Rp 15,276,887) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)