Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,204 (Rp 16,008,912) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)