Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,919 (R$ 4,806) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)