Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,487 (R$ 4,213) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)