Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨52,037 (20,997₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)