Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.506 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,956 (R 18,880) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)