Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,652 (₨ 163,000) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)