Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,835 (₨ 162,832) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)