Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11521 INR / XAF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 129% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,910 (1,492,146 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)