Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.419 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,236 (2,780 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)