Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.822 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,411 (2,097 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)