Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,576 (4,422 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)