Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.619 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,856 (3,107 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)