Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.261 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨87,181 (5,051 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)