Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.835 INR / BGN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,071 (1,929 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)