Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,769 (Mex$ 17,530) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)