Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.284 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,868 (4,905 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)