Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.989 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,499 (3,326 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)