Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,262 (29,250 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)