Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.048 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,072 (24,300 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)