Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,448 (70,322 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)