Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,898 (6,364,648 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)