Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,984 (6,660,264 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)