Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,992 (44,445 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)