Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,857 (25,798,436 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)