Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,788 (R$ 5,798) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (29 minutes ago)