Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,966 (R$ 4,613) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)