Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,611 (315,368 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)