Cost of living comparison between Petrolina, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,463 (R$ 6,153) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)