Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,602 (R$ 4,504) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)