Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.009 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,592 (RM4,797) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)