Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,918 (₨121,632) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (40 minutes ago)