Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,186 (₨101,031) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)