Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,500 (₨161,116) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)