Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,085 (₨98,275) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)