Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,132 (€2,304) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)