Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,640 (€1,471) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)