Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02170 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,845 (COL$3,634,022) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)