Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,131 (COL$3,648,120) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)