Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨77,745 (COL$3,637,628) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)