Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,739 (COL$2,829,287) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (31 minutes ago)