Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,415 (COL$3,879,790) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (39 minutes ago)