Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 71% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,569 (121,294 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)