Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,607 (R$ 4,407) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)