Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.246 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,316 ($U56,675) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)