Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.292 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,025 ($U44,077) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (39 minutes ago)