Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20448 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨82,508 (403,494 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)