Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,715 (€1,802) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)