Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,714 (€1,181) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)