Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,463 (€1,354) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)