Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,335 (COL$3,517,998) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)