Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,149 (COL$3,792,421) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)