Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,038 (30,102 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)