Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.686 INR / SRD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,533 (9,553 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)