Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,645 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)