Cost of living comparison between Panevėžys, Lithuania and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 71% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,994 (€1,468) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)