Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,312 (€800) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 3 hours ago)