Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,009 (€834) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)