Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,326 (€1,546) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)