Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,745 (€1,485) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (35 minutes ago)