Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,865 (431,425 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)