Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13174 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,998 (538,921 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)