Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13235 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨84,146 (635,764 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)