Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.908 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,412 (NZ$3,697) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)