Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,100 (NZ$4,655) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)