Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,030 (€2,047) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)