Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,526 (₨138,601) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)