Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,801 (€1,996) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (26 minutes ago)