Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,433 (€1,592) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)